Admissions - Re-enrollment
Re-enrollment is completed using our on-line system. The deadline for completing the process is February 23rd.
This deadline lets us know who is returning to Tree of Life in order that new students applying can be tested and enrolled in a timely fashion. There is no guarantee of placement in a grade level after this date.
The new system is user friendly and should only take you a few minutes. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
Follow these simple steps below to use the online re-enrollment:
- 1. Login to ParentsWeb. If you do not have a login click here for instructions.
- 2. Select Family Information from the left menu
- 3. Select Enrollment/Reenrollment from the left menu
- 4. Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for you student(s).
- 5. Follow the on-screen walk through to complete your re-enrollment.
There is a non-refundable re-enrollment fee due at the end of the process.1
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
If you need assistance with the re-enrollment process, please contact Carol Tanner at 614-263-2688.
Thank you in advance for completing the process in a timely manner.
1 The non-refundable re-enrollment fee is $125.00 if paid by February 23nd. After the 23nd, the fee will be $150.00. The re-enrollment fee for a student re-enrolling in a preschool class is $50.00.Please note that your child (children) is not considered re-enrolled until the fee is paid in full.