Admissions - Re-enrollment
Re-enrollment will now be completed using our on-line system. The deadline for completing the process is February 22nd. This deadline lets us know who is returning to Tree of Life in order that new students applying can be tested and enrolled in a timely fashion. There is no guarantee of placement in a grade level after this date.
The new system is user friendly and should only take you a few minutes.
Follow these simple steps below to use the online re-enrollment:
- 1. Login to ParentsWeb
- 2. Select Family Information from the left menu
- 3. Select Enrollment/Reenrollment from the left menu
- 4. Check the box before each child's name to begin the re-enrollment process.
If this box is not checked, your student will be withdrawn at the end of the school year.
- 5. Follow the onscreen instructions to verify your enrollment options
- 6. Submit your re-enrollment fee1 via "Family Billing" under Family Information on ParentsWeb2
1 The non-refundable re-enrollment fee is $125.00 if paid by February 22nd. After the 22nd, the fee will be $150.00. The re-enrollment fee for a student re-enrolling in a preschool class is $50.00.
2 Using "Pay Now" under Family Billing which will allow you to use a credit card or debit card. You can also send a check or money order via the mail to Carol Tanner at the Northridge Branch. Cash is also accepted. The payment should be made at the time you complete the re-enrollment process. Please note that your child (children) is not considered re-enrolled until the fee is paid in full.
If you need assistance with the re-enrollment process, please contact Carol Tanner at 614-263-2688.
Thank you in advance for completing the process in a timely manner.